Properties Under Management
Live in Palm Beach walking distance to Cucina's and Testa's. These 1 Bedroom studios fill up quick so call to reserve your unit today!.
We manage 20 studios and 1 bedroom apartments in the downtown area of WPB. For more information on these updated and modern living quarters please...
This 34 Unit apartment complexed is managed by FloridasPropertyManagement.com. The apartment complex was built in 2016 and fully leased the...
Areas We Cover
We Cover all of Palm Beach County
Property Management Services
Our property management system is streamlined, cost effective and professional. This is a summary of what our company has to offer:
- No upfront initial reserve requirement
- No charge while your home is vacant
- No charge for lease renewals
- No mark up on maintenance (We pass our contractor discounts to you)
- No cancellation fee. (We hope you never leave though)
- 7 step tenant screening process Click Here
- We use an attorney prepared lease.
- Landlords receive online payments via direct deposit to your bank (Sample Monthly Statement)
- We only charge a percentage of actual rent collected and a minimal fee for tenant placement
- View our portfolio of properties that we manage in Palm Beach County
- For more answers and information please Click Here
Thank you for considering our property management company to manage your investment property. We manage properties for local single family home owners transitioning out of town, multifamily apartment owners and foreign real estate investors. In today's real estate market selling doesn't always make financial sense so landlords decide to have our management company manage their property until the time comes to sell their home (Testimonial). Some landlords employ our services because they have a nonpaying tenant and need our expertise to help them navigate through the eviction process. No matter what circumstance brings you to My Area Realty we will be here to help you out.
What Do We Do?
- Conduct a free rental rate analysis and property walk through
- Discuss our property management contract and your specific leasing requirements
- Conduct a walk through of your property and advise of any repairs or maintenance issues for your consideration
- Market your property on several websites including Zillow, Hot Pads, the local MLS, Renting561, FloridasPropertyManagement, Homes, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Create marketing materials including brochures and videos with an email marketing blasts to local realtors and our prospective tenant base
- Your property is shown to prospective tenants 7 days a week
- All prospective tenants go through our 10 step tenant verification process (see below)
- Once Tenant is approved we will have our attorney prepare a custom lease at no charge to our landlord.
- Prior to move in we will conduct a video walkthrough of your property
- Once the tenant has moved in we will continue to monitor the properties condition throughout the lease
- Tenants can pay rent one of three ways: Mail to our office, Online via are rent payment portal or via mail
- If necessary we will coordinate all repairs though one of our various state licensed contractors. ( Our volume of properties enables us to receive discounting from our contractors which is savings that ultimately gets passed down to the landlord as we do not charge any mark up on maintenance )
- We will issue monthly and yearly financial statements to our clients
7 step tenant screening:
- National Criminal Report
- National Credit Scoring
- National Eviction Report
- Previous rental verification
- Income verification
- Character References
- Sex offender search