Palm Beach County Property Management Company
Posted: August 6th, 2016
Palm Beach County Property Management Companies
Deciding on which Palm Beach County Property Management Company to choose to manage one of your biggest assets should not be taken lightly. Here is a list of questions commonly asked by our landlords and owners:
1) How much do your charge? This is the always the first question and the easiest to answer. We charge a small monthly management fee and a initial tenant placement fee. WE DO NOT CHARGE a fee while vacant, initial reserve amount, mark up on maintenance, inspections etc. Bottom line we only charge 2 fees.
2) Where are you located? We are centrally located off of Lake Worth Road near the Turnpike. Our location allows us to effective manage most of Palm Beach County
3) Who will be my property manager? Glenn Gurvitch is our lead property manager and has more than the necessary experience to manage your property efficiently and effectively. Glenn is a graduate of the University of Florida with a degree from Warrington College of Business. Glenn is also a licensed contractor and has built over 500 homes in the Florida market. This construction background gives him the requisite knowledge to help trouble shoot tenant repair problems quickly.
4) Do you manage multifamily properties in Palm Beach County? Yes. We currently manage several multifamily properties in Palm Beach County including a duplex, quadplex, 16 Unit apartment complex and a 34 unit apartment complex. Although managing single family and multifamily properties are technically the same there are issues to consider when managing multifamily properties including: common areas, parking lots, site lighting, garbage disposal etc.
5) Is My Area Realty Property Management licensed with the State of Florida? Yes we are licensed with the State and members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and the Realtors Association.
6) Can you help me evict my current tenant? Yes. Once a property management agreement is signed we will try to work things out with your existing tenant and if that is not possible we post a 3 day Notice (at no charge) and then put you in contact with a experienced low cost eviction attorney. Once the eviction is finalized we will meet the Sheriff officer at the property and change locks to avoid reentry by the tenant.
7) How much does an eviction cost? We don't charge for evictions and costs do vary. Evictions tend to cost about $500 for non contested evictions.
8) How do tenants pay rent? We offer tenants an opportunity to pay rent in the following ways: 1) online 2) mail to our office or 3) drop at our office. If we don't receive payment on time we will begin knocking on doors and posting three day notices so the investor can receive their rent payments on time.
Palm Beach County Property Management Company Quote
Please call us at 561.516.5283 for more information on our company and to receive a quote to manage your investment.